Heavenly Father loves all His children, and there’s a lot we can learn from each of them!
• Watch “One in a Million” videos at children.lds.org to learn about Primary children around the world.
• Can you think of anyone from the scriptures who had to move to a new place? What could you learn from them? What helped them be okay with the change?
• Learn about countries your ancestors came from. Are there any temples there now? Try to find stories or music from those places.
We’re All Different
• Heavenly Father wants us to love everyone—those who are like us and those who aren’t.
• If someone seems different, try talking to them anyway. Don’t ignore them because they’re different.
• Remember that how we treat people matters much more than how someone looks.
More FHE Ideas
Idea 1: What makes you different and special? Write a few things.
Idea 2: Make a list of all the ways Heavenly Father has answered your family’s prayers.
Idea 3: Make a family goal to do one thing to make next Sunday special.
Idea 4: Make a treat from another country.
Is there a topic you’d like to learn about with your family? Go to lessonhelps.lds.org to find stories, activities, and media.