All members of the Church are invited to participate in the 187th Annual General Conference of the Church.
The First Presidency, members of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, and other General Authorities and General Officers of the Church will deliver messages of inspiration and guidance in six sessions:
- The general women’s session for sisters ages eight and older will be Saturday, March 25, at 6:00 p.m. (Mountain Daylight Time).
- The general priesthood session for priesthood holders will be Saturday, April 1, at 6:00 p.m. (MDT).
- The general sessions for individuals and families will be Saturday and Sunday, April 1 and 2, at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. (MDT).
Conference provides an opportunity to receive personal revelation as living prophets give counsel and direction.
- Learning more about General Authorities and General Officers can help you prepare to receive their messages.
- Asking questions can help you prepare for conference, increasing personal revelation while you watch.
Live viewing options
All sessions will be streamed live on the home page of LDS.org. Sessions are also available via the Church satellite system, Mormon Channel, radio, television, satellite, and other digital channels.
Participate and share via social media
To participate in general conference conversations on Twitter, use #LDSconf or speakers' recommended hashtags, or simply retweet quotes, videos, and images posted at @LDSchurch. The Apostles’ Facebook pages are another way to see and share their messages.
General conference talks in text, audio, and video formats are provided in multiple channels for studying after conference, including the Gospel Library app, the general conference section of LDS.org, and Church magazines.